(7 años de extravagantes aventuras)

viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2008

He´ll smite you with metaphor fists!

La ópera rock de Frank Kafka de la genial serie "Home Movies". Más info aquí, aquí o aquí.




Franz Kafka!
Be careful if you get him pissed
Franz! Franz Kafka!
He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Writing all he can, he's just a man
A warrior of words taking a stand
He is Franz Kafka!
Spoken: Oh look, but there he is, what will he say?
I'm a lonely German a lonely German from Prague!
Kafka! Kafka! Kafka!
I don't know what's wrong with me I think I'm turning into a bug
I see double what I see I think I'm turning into a bug
I ain't got no self-esteem I think I'm turning into a bug
Bet you fifty dollars I'm a man, I'm a scholar and I'm turning into a bug
Momma like a daddy like a baby like a baby like I'll turn into a bug
Yeah! Yeah!
He is Franz Kafka!
Living like a bug ain't easy
My old clothes don't seem to fit me
I got little tiny bug feet
I don't really know what bugs eat
Don't want no one stepping on me
Now I'm sympathizing with fleas
Living like a bug ain't easy
Welcome to heaven Franz! My name is God! I think you're going to like it here!
Right now he can
He's just a man
A warrior of words
Taking a stand
He grew up very poor
He's steel, it's to the core
Born in 1883 died in 1924
He is Franz Kafka!

4 comentarios:

El chache dijo...

Es genial.
Me ha encantado.
Un saludete

Arbe dijo...

Magnífica serie que no veía desde hace siglos! De todos modos la echaban a una hora criminal...
La canción es simplemente genial. Me pregunto si la traducirían al español... Un saludo!

Haciendo Amig@s dijo...

Impresionante.

Sandra dijo...

Hola Kike.
Me parece genial que no lelleras el post por esa razon. Je je je.
Tienes un blog genial