(7 años de extravagantes aventuras)

miércoles, 29 de noviembre de 2006

El tema de La Masa Devoradora + Bonus track ¡¡Tu propia masa!!


"La masa devoradora" (The Blob 1958)...

Un repugnante montón de gelatina que se come todo lo que toca va creciendo más y más hasta adquirir proprociones descomunales.

Esta película fue el trampolín de Steve McQueen a la fama. Él mismo creía que no le valdría para nada pero se equivocó, ya que fue todo un éxito de taquilla.

Independientemente de la alta calidad el filme existe un misterio que desconcierta a los frikis desde hace décadas... el tema principal. Asombroso. Simplemente Asombroso. Usando trombones y un coro vocal, Burt Bacharach construye una disparatada canción de jazz tan absurda como pegadiza. Al parecer este tema vino a sustituir a otro que no estuvo preparando a tiempo. Los productores se quedarían, al oirla, como piedras del riñon.

Podéis bajaros el mp3 aquí (os guardará la canción en m3u que es un acceso directo al mp3 que permanecerá en los archivos temporales de internet)

Y aqui la descojonante letra

Beware of The Blob, it creeps
And leaps and glides and slides
Across the floor
Right through the door
And all around the wall
A splotch, a blotch
Be careful of The Blob


Bonus Track: Como hacer tu propia MASA DEVORADORA

  1. 4 cucharadas de harina de maíz.
  2. 4 cucharadas de agua corriente.
  3. 1 cucharada de sirope de fresa
¡¡Tachaaan!! ¡¡Tu propia Masa Devoradora!! La masa se endurece al estrujarla y se derrite al dejarla. No es tóxica, se limpia fácilmente y si te aburres ¡¡Puedes comértela!!


6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality
articles or blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring
in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm satisfied to exhibit that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I
discovered exactly what I needed. I most definitely will make sure to do not overlook this
website and provides it a glance regularly.
Here is my homepage :: watch nfl games online

Anónimo dijo...

It's the best time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
I have read this put up and if I could I want to suggest you few attention-grabbing issues or advice.

Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article. I desire to learn
even more issues approximately it!
Also see my web site - how to download movies

Anónimo dijo...

Hello, all the time i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the dawn,
since i love to learn more and more.
Stop by my web blog :: how to make an app

Anónimo dijo...

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found
It positively useful and it has helped me out loads.
I hope to contribute & help different users like its aided
me. Good job.
My web page - learn to play piano

Anónimo dijo...

Unquestionably believe that which you stated.
Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net
the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
Feel free to surf my blog ... borkum riff tobacco

Anónimo dijo...

Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This
is a really well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.
Also visit my web page ... golden virginia tobacco